Nile Sun Travel Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh at 10:30 pm by a modern air-conditioned car to drive to St.Catheine. Start climbing the Moses Mountain. Then proceed to visit St. Catherine Monastery which is considered one of the most famous monasteries in the world and it was dedicated to one of Alexander's rulers, Saint Catherine who was tortured to death for the sake of her new faith. Then transfer to Dahab for relaxation with time for shopping. Lunch at local resturant in Dahab. Finally back to your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh.
• Pick up services from your hotel in Sharm and return • All transfers by an air-conditioned car • Entrance fees to St. Catherine National Park • Bedouin representative during climbing up the mountain • Lunch at local resturant in Dahab • Bottled water and soft drink on board the car • All services charges and taxes
• Any extras services not mentioned in the programme • Tips • Optional activities
• Tour and Prices Tour price currency is set to USD but you can pay in Euro or British pound.The prices quoted per person per tour all inclusive and prices are always updated to ensure you receive the lowest price possible. Once your tour is confirmed we guarantee the price will not be changed.
• Children Policy 0 - 05.99 Free of Charge 6 - 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person If your tour includes airfare then an extra charge for child rate may apply.
• Deposit and Payment A full payment will be required when confirming your booking as requested and can be paid by credit or debit card (Visa / MasterCard) via VeriSign Secured payment system on our website.
• Cancellation Policy Nile Sun Travel does not charge a cancellation fee for tours and excursions cancelled for ‘force majeure’ reasons such as volcanoes, earthquakes, or reasons beyond control. If cancellation happens due to personal or business reasons and Nile Sun Travel has already incurred costs on your behalf, these costs will be transferred to you.