The entry visa is the stamp that any one comes to Egypt should have in the passports to be able to enter Egypt.

Kinds of Entry Visa:

a) The free visa

  1. The free entry visa is the stamp you can get at upon arrival for free. It is a stamp you get in your passport. The free visa is given in some cases. For people who come via cruise ships to any of our Marine ports like Alexandria, Port Said or Safaga. It is a stamp to show that they are in a quick trip. This stamp is valid for the days they will spend in Egypt as they will leave Egypt via the same cruise ship. If they come by a cruise ship and will leave by flight, they will have to get the multiple visas from our embassy in their country before they arrive.
  2. For people who come by Charter flights to Sharm El Sheikh and will stay in Sharm without getting out of Sharm El Sheikh or South Sinai till they leave back home. If they leave Sharm El Sheikh to come to Cairo for example, they will have to buy the visa from Sharm El Sheikh Airport when they arrive.
  3. The Malaysians get free visa upon arrival. It is valid for 15 days.

b) The 25 USD visa

This is another kind of the entry visa. You can get this visa Upon arrival from any of the banks at the airport for 25 USD per person. This visa is valid for only one time in Egypt for about 30 till 40 days. So, if you leave Egypt to any country and come again even on the same day, you will have to buy another one. This visa is allowed for some nationalities like (USA, Canada, EU, Mexico, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela)

c) The Multiple visas

This is the visa you should get it from The Egyptian embassy in your country. This visa is valid for 6 months and you can use for multiple times to enter Egypt during the 6 months. This kind of visa is for the other nationalities who are not allowed to use the 25 USD visa. At the embassy, they will tell you the required documents to get your visa.